Table of Contents
Cabbage Nutritional Ingredients & Recipes For Cooking Cabbage
Recipe For Cooking Cabbage – We have to know what goes into our body, it must be healthy and balanced. The vegetables we eat must contain good nutrition and we can’t eat foods that are still raw. Therefore, here we will discuss the recipe for cooking cabbage and the nutritional content in cabbage.
Nutritional Content of Cabbage
Cabbage is one of the vegetables that you often encounter in several Indonesian and foreign dishes. Usually, cabbage is found in vegetable salads combined with several other vegetables. it turns out that cabbage has a lot of nutrients that can help the system in our body. This is what is in it.
- Vitamin C
- There is a lot of fiber
- Contains glucosinolate compounds which have anti-cancer benefits
- Low-calorie vegetables
Recipe for Cooking Cabbage
By having nutrients that are very beneficial for our bodies. Cabbage can be cooked with a variety of food preparations. You can make it into a very delicious chicken soup, or you can eat it raw by combining other vegetables into a vegetable salad, and so on.
Easy Soup Recipe With Cabbage
- Cabbage to taste
- Carrots, potatoes, and cauliflower to taste
- Chicken broth
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Spring onions
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to cook
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces
- Blend all the spices together
- Prepare the chicken stock
- Saute the spices until they are brownish and have a pleasant smell
- Pour the sauteed spices into the chicken stock
- Wait for it to boil a little
- Enter the chopped vegetables
- Wait a few minutes for the vegetables to cook perfectly
Soup is the simplest recipe for cooking cabbage and it’s very tasty and nutritious. This is the article about the nutritional content of cabbage and the recipe for cooking cabbage. Hope it can help you.